Located in the heart of downtown Wellington, you can feel the excitement and vibe that makes this property such a unique part of the city. Reporting to the General Manager & Financial Controller, you will be the main point of contact for HOD's with a focus on accounting policies and procedures.
In addition to this, general office administration duties and paying all of the Hotel’s expenses in accordance with the established accounting policies and procedures are all part of your responsibility.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Having previous experience within the hospitality industry (hotels or similar) and a strong understanding of the below is a must when applying for this position:
- process all invoices through the computerised accounts system in a timely manner.
- Raise EFT and send payments after attaching the required support documentation and acquiring the required authorisation
- Reconcile Hotel payment accounts with goods supplier statements, process and balance
- Prepare the daily banking including the appropriate reconciliation spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Assisting with weekly payroll and accounts receivable
- Filing and general office administrative duties
Are you ready for a change? Ready to step up and take charge? Ready for a new challenge and lifestyle? Then JUMP on this now and contact me for a confidential chat or send me your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.
*Please note you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for this role
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker, email@example.com or phone me on
0274 478 444