The Maintenance Managers primary role is to keep on top of all the small jobs, so they don't become big! Delegating responsibilities to your team, and managing contractors on site, organising quotes and managing budgets and time schedules through to delivery are all part of your day.
Specific Duties include, but not limited to:
- Record any maintenance issues in the daily maintenance log and any serious issues to the Hotel Manager.
- Liaise on a daily basis with the Hotel Manager to ensure project work is being completed in time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure all maintenance reports are followed up immediately and delegated out to the appropriate Team member
- Work closely with the Hotel Manager to ensure preventative maintenance is carried out to the highest quality and standard
- Ensure all equipment used is up to date and of good working order
- Report any equipment that is faulty or a hazard.
- Finish all jobs as requested and ensure any follow up need is completed immediately
- Be aware of maintaining the quality of the Hotel adhering to the Brand Standards
- Be responsible for the investigation and completion of general maintenance problems within the hotel in a professional manner
- Be fully competent in the use of all tools and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations, departmental procedures and instructions
- Manage a team of Maintenance professionals
Are you ready for a change? Ready to step up and take charge? Ready for a new challenge and lifestyle? Then JUMP on this now and contact me for a confidential chat or send me your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.
*Please note you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for this role
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
0274 478 444