If you are looking for a role that can provide a genuine career pathway, in a leading international hotel brand then JUMP on this amazing opportunity now..
We are seeking a capable and experienced professional to join this leading Christchurch Hotel as the Night Manager.
You will be passionate about the role and the opportunity to lead this close knit team of professionals. Having excellent written and verbal communication skills, and taking immense pride in your work and that of your team as they will be a direct reflection of you.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all overnight operations of this busy hotel, and have a clear understanding of financial systems and be audit driven.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests' comfort, safety & privacy
- Managing the Night Auditor team
- Creating new or improving existing SOP's to ensure work output is efficient
- Audit and review all daily sales transactions of Front Office, F&B outlets
- An understanding of accounting principles and strong numeracy, so as to perform the night audit function
- Producing a number of revenue and tracking reports
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Assisting in reception and reservations as required
Are you ready for a change? Ready to step up and take charge? Ready for a new challenge and lifestyle? Then JUMP on this now and contact me for a confidential chat or send me your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.
*Please note you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for this role
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker, email@example.com or phone me on
0274 478 444