The successful candidate will have a proven record in hotels, fully understanding the obligations of a Night Manager. Previous property security experience is highly regarded in applying for this role.
Key points to note are:
- Provide a friendly, positive and professional face for guests at night
- Flexible work attitude (including weekends & public holidays)
- Ability to work night shifts 11pm - 7.30am
- Security checks at night
- End of day accounting (ability to balance accounts)
- Proven cash & eftpos skills
- Hold a current LCQ & General Managers License
- Had at least 2 - 3 years previous experience as a Night Manager in 150+ key hotels
If all this sounds like you, then JUMP on the link below and apply now with your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.
Please note you must be willing to relocate to the South Island, and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for this role
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker, email@example.com