Are you looking for that lifestyle change, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.. Maybe you love the out doors? Then this role is for you. Located in the heart of Marlborough, this restaurant is popular with both the locals and tourists, and would provide you with a fun and positive team environment.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced CDP looking to grow and develop their career, or a Sous Chef wanting a change. You will be a classically trained chef, with a proven history in A la Carte restaurants, helping to manage the team.
The restaurant operates over 7 days, opening hours 11.30 am till late. These may change depending on when / if the borders open. In Summer there are plenty of extra hours available to make extra $$.
This exciting opportunity comes with the following package:
- Hourly rate of $25.50
- Full time / Permanent position
- 4 weeks annual leave per year
- Plus incentives, Incentives include:
- The whole team shares 1% of turnover if the weekly target is reached (this is paid weekly on a pro rata basis. It usually works out to be around $1 extra per hour worked)
- Senior Chefs share a further 1% of monthly turnover (paid monthly) if wage cost and COG targets are met.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for these roles.
Please note: This role is based in Marlborough. All applicants must be willing to relocate, if applying for this position.
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker for further information 0274 478 444 or email@example.com