We are seeking a capable and experienced professional to join this Christchurch MIQ Hotel in a Night Manager role (will include 2 nights & 3 day shifts). The starting hourly rate is $27 hour + company benefits.
You will be passionate about the role and the opportunity within this close knit team of professionals. Having excellent written and verbal communication skills, and taking immense pride in your work.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for helping to overseeing overnight operations of this busy hotel, and have a clear understanding of financial systems and be audit driven.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests' comfort, safety & privacy
- Audit and review all daily sales transactions of Front Office, F&B outlets
- An understanding of accounting principles and strong numeracy, so as to perform the night audit function
- Producing a number of revenue and tracking reports
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Assisting in reception and reservations as required
Are you ready for a change? Ready to step up and take charge? Ready for a new challenge and lifestyle? Then JUMP on this now and contact me for a confidential chat or send me your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.
*Please note you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand when applying for this role
Don't sit back waiting for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP!!
Contact Simon Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org